Go to top
Before wearing the Safetypup® Costume some assembly is required. Please follow these steps to ensure you properly assemble the Safetypup® Costume.
Note: Tap each step to show more info & tap images to see full size.
1. Insert the hoop thru opening in the back.
2. Feed hoop all the way thru until you can see both ends.
3. Connect the ends of waist-hoop together.
4. Adjust costume so hoop forms round belly shape.
1. Insert tail into the opening and attach to four fasteners.
2. Insert yellow belt thru the loops on outside of jumpsuit.
3. Attach the belt in the back using the hook & loop fastener.
4. Be sure belt is not too tight causing costume to pucker.
1. Open the back & step into the jumpsuit.
2. Close the back using the hook&loop fastener.
3. Attach cape to hook & loop at shoulders.
4. Tie the cape loosly around the neck.
1. Open the back of the Safetypup® foot, insert your foot then close.
2. Tie the strap around your ankle.
3. Tuck and "blouse" any excess pantlegs into the yellow cuff.
4. Check that pants are not hanging out of yellow cuff.
1. Place head inside of headgear and turn on fan.
2. Check that cape is tucked under red collar.
3. Adjust until red collar hangs down over shoulders.
4. Head should set evenly on shoulders without tipping.
1. Slip thumb through the elastic loops sewed inside sleeves.
2. Bunch up and hold remaining sleeve material.
3. Slide glove on keeping middle & ring fingers together.
4. Tightly close hook & loop on glove cuff and tuck in excess sleeve.
Safetypup® Costume fully assembled and ready for a spotter. Always have a spotter!
© MMXVII ● National Child Safety Council ● Jackson, MI 49204-1368 ● The name and character "Safetypup®" are the property of NCSC ● All Rights Reserved
To learn more about NCSC educational materials and programs available to law enforcement visit NationalChildSafetyCouncil.org