Important Safety Precautions!
Only those who have read this guide and understand these precautions should wear the costume.
For your own safety, please consult with your physician if you have any questions about your ability to wear the costume.
It can get HOT in the costume! DO NOT wear the Safetypup® costume if you have any of the following medical conditions or restrictions:
- heart condition
- neck or back problems
- history of seizures
- sensitivity to heat
- breathing problems
- any other problem that could endanger your health
- IMPORTANT! Immediately stop wearing the costume and seek medical attentions if you feel;
- over heated
- short of breath
- Limit wearing time, approx. 30mins, especially during hot weather.
- Sip cool water slowly if very hot.
- Always use the cooling fan when wearing the costume.